Services & Installation
(Rebates may be available through your local power company)
Residential Site Inspection
Myarc will attempt to give you a FREE price quote through a virtual appointment first. If your job requires an electrician to quote on site, A non refundable fee of $99 will be charged for all residential site inspections and will go toward any work performed in the home. Our electricians try to have all necessary materials on hand at the time of inspection. Because of how busy our electricians are, Myarc requests that all work be performed at time of inspection if terms are agreed to.
- Panel is in the garage and charger will be in the garage on the same wall (hardwired or nema 14-50 plug) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
- Panel is in the basement and charger is in the garage, 50 feet or less (hardwired or nema 14-50 plug) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
- Panel is in the basement and charger is in the garage, 51-100 feet (hardwired or nema 14-50 plug) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
Outside Install – base pricing
- Panel is in the garage and charger is outside on the same wall (hardwired) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
- Panel is in the basement and charger is outside, 50 feet or less (hardwired) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
- Panel is in the basement and charger is outside, 51-100 feet (hardwired) – (Virtual appt. quote available)
- Installation of a weatherproof nema 14-50 plug with enclosure and GFCI Breaker for exterior install is an additional $399*
* All prices are base charges and could change based on the complexity of the install. Your electrician will inform you of the total cost before work is started! All payment are due upon job completion. Permits and Electrical inspections are additional and at the customers expense.
Let Myarc install your level 2 and level 3 charging stations on your next project. We use only Certified Master Electricians and Journeyman Electricians. Our company knows all state codes and guidelines to make sure your installation is to Code and compliant with the latest guidelines. Our experts have the experience to install a Nema 14-50 outlet with certified GFCI breaker for plug in charging applications. For max power output to your vehicle we can also hard-wire your charger direct to your homes panel. We make larger commercial applications a breeze with included concrete and Ethernet capabilities.
Common site installs include:
- Office Complexes
- New Residential Communities
- Apartment Complexes
- Shopping Malls
- Rest Areas
- Parking Garages
- Much More…
Myarc offers integrated and aftermarket software applications that allow you to:
- Track energy usage
- Schedule charging (off peak hour or convenient times)
- Monitor who is connecting
- Take CC payments
- Set security and usage levels
- Turn on and off via RFID cards
*** Myarc Charging Solutions only sells units with at least a “3 Year Warranty”.
Call Today for a FREE Quote (734) 620-7301